This post is also available in: Italiano
Have a tree house always been your dream?
Would you like to spend a night immersed in nature among enchanted landscapes and maybe a jacuzzi to watch the stars from?
Well, even in Friuli Venezia Giulia all this is possible! Find out where to spend your next weekend with kids and not.
HERE ALL THE ADDRESSES TO SLEEP IN A TREEHOUSE, TO BE COMFORTABLE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NATURE IN THE FAMOUS GLAMING (GLAMOUR CAMPING) AND ALSO SOME CHALETS FOR A ROMANTIC ESCAPE IN FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA (OR ALMOST).
- Tree Village Claut – In Claut, in the province of Pordenone, more exactly inside the park of the Friulian dolomites, there is the Tree Village, a complex of small houses suspended in the trees for a holiday totally immersed in nature and relaxation. Open from April to October this unique camping in Italy allows its guests to make walks in nature, to visit the famous Campanile di Val Montanaia, to make breakfasts under the foliage of trees and for the little ones to follow in the footsteps of the dinosaurs. With easy tabulated paths it is perfect for the whole family, even for those who are not a professional trekker. A unique experience one step away from home.
- Pigna di Malga Priu Ugovizza – At 1250 meters high, the famous Pigna di Malga Priu is the first sustainable project of our Friulian mountains. By staying here you will experience a unique experience of its kind, sleeping in a tree house 10 meters high and with 3 floors for your total exclusive use. Upstairs you will find the master bedroom with a circular window that overlooks the bed and make you look at the stars before sleeping, on the central floor there is the living room with kitchen and living room overlooking the mountains, while on the lower floor there is ‘relax area with hanging armchairs on which to rock, drink a glass of wine and enjoy the sunset in the company of your love. The price is not suitable for everyone but we are sure that even the experience is not every day. For info and prices, contact the Malga Priu manager directly.
- Dolomiti village Ravascletto – Maybe not everyone knows it but close to Ravascletto, so perfect for those who go skiing on Mount Zoncolan, the Dolomites village has arisen. A park of tree houses and wood houses in perfect alpine style and where in the middle stands a beautiful tree house. Built right around the trunk of a tree, which you will then find yourself in the middle of the living room, this circular house is perfect to accommodate even 4 people. Treated in every detail and open in summer and winter, this little house is the dream of every child. Rates are excellent from 170 to 200 euros per night for a house also complete with Jacuzzi and 360 degree views. If you want to take a look at all the INFO HERE .
- Wooden treehouse, Radovljica – Just 4 km from the beautiful Bled lake, next to the Sava river is the Tomas tree house. This cottage has a private terrace and every kind of comfort you can wake up with the sound of the river in the background every morning and explore the area full of paths to do both by bike and on foot. Area well known for the many spas and wellness spa around Bled, if you stay here be ready for a holiday between relaxation and adventure. The owner is always available to show you the activities to do in the area and in the evening it is customary to get together with him and his family around the fire. Very characteristic.
- Glamping Ribno, Bled, Slovenia – If you love nature but also comfort, glamping is the one for you. Equipped with every kind of comfort and even a jacuzzi on the patio, the houses of Glamping Ribno have become very famous in recent years. These pretty wooden buildings have large glass French doors to give you a unique view of the park that surrounds them full of spruces and blue, “room” service and if it is not enough the sauna you will also have a private whirlpool that will make you unique and unforgettable experience. With a cost ranging from 100 to 150 € per night, think about this solution if you want to surprise your partner with something special.
- Glamping Pipernik, Slovenia – Always located near the characteristic town of Bled, this campsite is equipped with different housing solutions. The houses are different from each other but always equipped with WIFI, private patio and total relaxation. You can choose between the pointy hut immersed in the snow with the double loft bed or the mini mountain hut with barbecue and patio overlooking the garden. Prices are around 120 euros per night even if you have to book a minimum stay for 2 nights in the summer. Well also because one passes too quickly in this paradise.
- Sorgente di Laugiane – Directly on the slopes of Monte Zoncolan in Friuli Venezia Giulia, you will find this Luxury Chalet in an enviable position that is little to say. Located at 1616 meters high, Laugiane is a structure with SPA, restaurant and rooms with a view. In the SPA you can relax in total privacy and choose between sauna, turkish bath and solar showers. The renowned restaurant always chooses quality and seasonal ingredients with a particular focus on fish, truffles and game. The Tamai terrace is part of the structure and is perfect for an aperitif for lunch until all’apre-ski after skiing all day. A unique location.
- Albergo diffuso di Paluzza, Faas – This hotel is the perfect combination of ancient and modern. An old building renovated to perfection and equipped with a panoramic window overlooking the valley and the mountains. Thanks also to its designer furniture but all focused on wood and natural materials, staying in this structure will bring you back the peace of mind and the desire to stay immersed in nature. In Faas, at 1300 meters above sea level, staying here with only 26 euros per night you will be spoiled for choice among walks, via ferrata or mountain bike trails. Dogs are also allowed and breakfast can be requested in the room.
- Borgo Eibn Mountain Lodge – This is much more than a luxury chalet, it is a resort nestled in the beautiful village of Sauris at an altitude of 1400 meters. Equipped with swimming pool, SPA, whirlpool, rooms with panoramic views and a level restaurant that uses only local products and own production, this structure is the dream of every vacationer. A continuous union between ancient and modern thanks to the redevelopment of the structure in a modern key but also the menus where the products are classic but made in modern style. Staying here is a real 360 degree experience, you will be pampered by the staff, the chef with its refined dishes and the waters of the Sauris valley spa. Do you have a free weekend? What are you waiting to book!
- Romantic cottage in Carinzia – If for you mountain means romantic getaway and you are looking for the typical Austrian chalet with geraniums that descend from the wooden balcony … well maybe this is the place for you. With 80 euros per night you can book this delightful cottage surrounded by greenery and be able to visit Carinthia feeling like a real Austrian and maybe even start doing some walking in nature.
- Baita “Unterkircher Hütte” Villach – If you want to fall asleep every evening with a breathtaking sunset and have breakfast with a view at 1900 meters above sea level this cabin will drive you crazy. Surrounded by beautiful larch trees, alpine meadows and pristine nature alone, Teresa and Stefan’s cottage is a small corner of paradise accessible by car. With 70 euros per night you will have space for you and also for your children, the fire lit every night, the fountain carved into the trunk as in the photos you see in magazines and the opportunity to relax and enjoy a holiday that will make you slow down the pace and enjoy the affections.
- Dolomiti village, Ravascletto – At the Dolomiti Village near Ravascletto and its ski slopes, there are not only tree houses but also many beautiful mountain huts to live with friends and family. Treated to the smallest details are perfect for a holiday on the snow but also with starting point for trekking and walking in the surrounding area.
- Hotel Il Cervo SPA & Wellness – Very well known in the Tarvisio area also by Austrians and Slovenes who cross the border especially to take advantage of its restaurant, the 4-star hotel “Il Cervo” enjoys an enviable position, a SPA with sauna, turkish bath, beauty center and hydromassage with chromotherapy. Here, in addition to relaxing by the pool and eating local specialties, you can, depending on the season, ski, play golf, go hiking, climbing and cycling on the beautiful cycle path that goes all the way to Austria. To add that this hotel pays special attention to the mini club and the happiness of the little guests.
LIKE IT? SHARE IT!
IF YOU LOVE THIS POST SHARE THROUGH FACEBOOK AND LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!
This post is also available in: Italiano